Happy Friday … This is one of those weeks when Friday totally sneaked up! After being a bad blogger for some time, this week started a new pattern (blogging every week day). So far, so good. Here’s what happened this week:
1/ Happy Halloween. We didn’t dress up this year. It was the first time ever. But, we did visit Sauvie Island, and pick some tiny pumpkins. 2/ It’s election time. Excited about Oregon having mail-in ballots. I don’t care who you’re voting for, please go vote! 3/ Coffee with Brittany … coffee with friends is good for the soul. 4/ I was SO sad this morning when the tree trimmers started to cut down the tree outside of our apartment. But, I am really happy we snagged this giant leaf a bit ago. 5/ The rain has returned to Portland. While I was a little sad to see the sunshine go away, the rain brings a feeling of warmth & change that we welcomed. 6/ A new return address stamp for the studio arrived. After re-signing the lease, we thought it was totally appropriate. 7/ I finished knitting my first successful hat for Jim. 8/ It feels like fall. The leaves in our neighborhood are gorgeous right about now. 9/ My new obsession: Tazo Zen … I love starting my mornings or warming up in the afternoons with a cup of hot tea. 10/ With the colder weather, our apartment starts to show it’s 100 year-old age, and I love it. Follow me on Instagram.
In The Studio
- A new inspiration post featuring unmade beds. So cozy.
- My hubby, Jim, and I launched our new photography site for Jim & Ravyn Photographers. We have been so excited about this … So in love.
- I shared a design board for Elle Rose Photo … One of my favorite projects of the year!
- The newly launched brand identity for Alicia White Photography feels so cozy!
- A new post in my The Independent Creative series. This time it’s all about the little things that make a huge difference.
- My oh my, a new brand identity for Emily Weis Photography … This girl is amazing, and super inspiring.
It’s been a really rewarding week in the studio. I’m excited about a relaxing weekend with my hubby … Back to it all on Monday. Enjoy your Friday!!